Haren

“Antisocial”

(Mendeku Diskak, 2024)

I could have written this review in Spanish, right? It would be more "precise", however, nor Spanish nor Portuguese are easily “shareable languages” on social media and internet, so let us lean into our dear, and always present, English language.

Haren is a Spanish all-female trio from Murcia, and 2022 was their year. A 5-track Demo came out, and it just blew up. Haren’s Punk sound is a very simple and straight to the point music. No gimmicks, no fuck around, just Punk and Anarchy. The subject? I hear violence in their voices and lyrics, and I get it. The World is shit, why should we not spread the word about it? And it is sung in Spanish, which I love. Some of my go-to Punk albums, and bands, are from the Spanish geography (Eskorbuto and RIP, for example), and there is this special thing about the dialect that fits Punk Rock music.

Fast forward to 2024, and Mendeku Diskak, a brilliant label from Euskal Herria, releases the band’s 2nd Demo, “Antisocial”, and you got it, the subject is more or less the same: I want to see the World burn and you all suck. Again, I could not agree more. Musically speaking, the girls gift us with more of the same, which is what we bloody want!

5 tracks of Anarcho/Anti-Militarian Punk Music, expressive as Hell! I liked it, you will too, otherwise you support NATO and Israel. It is up to you to not be a prick! Punk on!


Mendeku Diskak Official Bandcamp

 

 


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue