Temple Guard

“Spear of the Revenant” (Eco-Defence 2022)

Well, I might have arrived late for the party, but I sure am having loads of fun at these lads’ expenses! I did come across this band pretty late, and am surprised why that happen… Absurd, a this is amazing! In my defense, if you had shown me this in 2022, when it came out, I would probably set it aside, mostly due to its harder facet. I love Hardcore, and have a hard time in assimilating fusions, d’you know what I mean? And that is transversal to the music I listen to… my lost, I know.

Temple Guard is a British Hard-Beat-Metal-Down band, and you got to love the label, c’mon! But, if you go into a true analysis of the band’s sound, I bet you can find bits and pieces of each one of those genres. And the level of quality these fuckers have is way up there! Very, very well. And the transitions? Bloody fuck, amazing! And what about the level of violence? Immense and straight for the jugular.

However, not all is blood and guts, and they know when – and how – to slow things down and lay these melodic riffs that will melt of face off. Fuck me raw, you twat! What else? I dare say the subject of this release is a hard one, centred around religion and religious secular. Oppression, but a necessary one. Enjoy.

Temple Guard Big Cartel



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue